Monday, November 26, 2007

I am Jan Willem

My name Jan Willem Middag
I am from the town of Gramsbergen in Holland.
I am 26 now,
First I took an education in security.
And afterwards in forestry and nature conservation.
After working a bit in Iceland I went to the north of Norway,
there I took a bible school.
(called DTS with the organisation YWAM)
At the moment am I working as a volunteer for this mission organisation.
I am part of a team that teaches kids and youth about Jesus and Christianity.
We work in the north of whole Scandinavia
I want to go where others don´t go,
I want to do what others don´t do,

someone then called me a groundbreaker.


I do this because Jesus is the most important for me,
and I want the same for all the Norwegian kids (and adults)
Here in the north here are very few people, here are fewer Christian youth,
and even fewer Christian youth workers.

I will only be here for a few more weeks,
In these weeks will our team be doing two things:
Ellevill kids camp from 30 Nov to 2 Dec
Mission trip to Zapolyjarny, Russia from 5 to 12 Dec

At 10:15 on 17 Dec will I fly back to Holland,
I will be back with my family for Christmas and Newyears.

In 2008 I will go back to Norway, this time to a place near Hamar.
I will be working as a volunteer for YWAM there.
I will be doing very "groundbreaking" things,
I will be working as a graphic designer and a comic book artist.
I will be working mainly for the kids evangelism project called: Barna for Jesus,
And specially for their main project, the Øystein project.

Jeps! Keep following me around in the things I am doing.

No comments: