Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Energy


I have been back in Holland now for a while, I had a good Christmas and Newyears. Sadly enough, I have also been quite sick. My skin and my athsma started to bother me quite right after I got back. I have been on low energy and concentration. At the moment it is getting better, but slowly.

For my birthday, my parents were going to buy me a new laptop, but that didn't happen. A friend helped me choose and buy a good one myslef, which made me really happy. When I went to visit my brother in Amsterdam, he took me to the art supplier shop and bought me a pen tablet instead. I am really happy with this one too, now I can work much easier and faster.

For a few weeks now I have been taking baths with 8 to 10 spoons of Dead Sea salt, this really helped to slowly fix my skin problem.

With all the support raising I have been doing, I have had a lot of tension in my body and mind. It has been a very intense but good time for me. I have been giving presentations about my work in both my home church and my brothers church. Yesterday I was on the local radio, talking about what I put my heart in. I have also been in contact with YWAM Holland, that was also really encouraging.

I want to be working at Grimerud asap, but I need more monthly income in finances. this is just daining a lot of energy out of me.


No comments: