Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Drawing Diary: 16 and 17 January 2012

16 January: This is a picture of what I am trying to explore in the beginning of the diary. I rather want to be telling about the real living thing rather than something fabricated. That is the difference between a diary and a picture book. It is shows me a lot about what the incarnation is and means.

17 January: Rats! The battery of the car was flat when I wanted to drive back from having worked a full shift at Café UNO. I phoned Audun, and after half an hour he came with a rescue team to jump-start the car.
It´s kinda embarrassing to think that I still remember so many Pokémon.
It is a lot of fun to make the siding pages match in composition, I end up with stuff I would have otherwise never have drawn.

Here you can learn how to fabricate a origami crane. Enjoy.

No comments: