Sunday, January 22, 2012

Drawing Diary: 20 and 21 January 2012

20 January: What is that one doing up there?
If I want to my diary to be about "the real living thing" (16 Jan), then why have I not set out to share it with real living people. Instead of hiding it in social media that are rather unsocial and an edited fracture of our real lives. Should I set out to daily talk with someone about my life-story from now on?

21 January: Conversing real life.
… so I put yesterday´s plan in motion, and had a very good conversation with Eirik at Café UNO. I was very encouraged to see how much we have in common, and it was "confirming" for both of us to hear the other tell from his life. One thing we talked about was our need as christians to be involved in the local society.

Listening to: 1LIVE Krone Konzert mit Clueso

No comments: