Friday, February 17, 2012

Drawing Diary: 15 and 16 February 2012

15 February: Tell me how it feels to be somebody.
I talked with some people about Norwegian culture and the law of Jante. Still after 6 years, I still do not understand this law. And that is perhaps because it is not a rational thing. Previously I had thought that we could make it go away if we just stopped talking about it. Now I think there is a bigger chance of making it go away if people would be conscience about it and talk.

16 February: The little crazy leaf family
I was babysitting the three Bråthen girls, they had gotten a new drawing-book. Of course I had to draw faces on all the stuff in the book. We ended up drawing a crazy leaf family.
I learned how all the little girls can all be princesses at the same time, they just all come from a different country. If princesses are territorial, I wonder how it is for astronauts and pirates.

Here is a informative read about Norwegian culture and customs, including the law of Jante.

I thought this BD-comic looks really neat.

No comments: