Thursday, February 9, 2012

Drawing Diary: 7 and 8 February 2012

7 February: De eenzame fietser
Vandaag ben ik voor het eerst dit jaar op de fiets naar Café UNO geweest. glad was het niet, een beetje koud was het wel. Met alle sneeuw hier krijg je veel van het winterzonlicht mee. Halverwege Grimerud en het Café kom ik altijd voorbij een boerderij met een vrolijke zwarte hond. Vandaag stond hij midden op de weg op mij te wachtten.

8 February: That´s what the volume knob is for.
There was a bit of an intense day at work, a video project needs to be finished by the end of the week. With the earplugs of my MP3-player, I attempted to drown out the outside noise. I guess my face must have looked something like a mask. It was not until nine-ish that I was in a talkative mood again.

No comments: