Thursday, March 22, 2012

Drawing Diary: 20 and 21 March 2012


20 March: Teamwork and decision-making. 
Some people need/like all kinds of information and motivation before they feel they can start on a project given to them. Other people do not need to be told more than they need to know about a given project. I am of the last kind. I trust that my department-leader knows what she is doing, and that most of her decisions are good decisions. I see that she is dedicated and hard-working, even when we do things we have never done before. I hope we will keep working together for many years. Thank you Sidsel Marie!

21 March: Progress
It has been rewarding to be able to encourage other people with their creative projects, wether this is drawing or writing. Having been a "professional creative" for a couple of years now, has given me a wider view of what it can look like to be an "artist". Creativity is a highly personal thing, and so is Christian life. I was surprised to find out that many of the same idea´s of progress, and where to put your focus apply for my Christian life as they do for my creative processes. 

I drew a chicken for Sidsel Marie because she is from the farm, and chickens are very easy to draw. I should have drawn a red tractor maybe.

I could not get the whole graph on the right-hand page. I hope to draw you a better bigger one some time next week, and with a more clear explanation.

No comments: