Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Drawing Diary: 1 and 2 April


1 April: I slept in long today, and skipped the church-service, remember, I am still sick, couch, cough. So, what better indoor activity than a spring cleaning. The dust-bunnies in my room had gotten chunky and started to grow something that looked like fangs. Luckily it did not require an deluge or meteor storm to get those woolly saber-toothed critters out from under my bed.

2 April: Working with a big missions organization, gets you friends in the farthest reaches of the world. That is where we feel called to go with the gospel. One of my friends had to leave here arid workplace in Mali. Because of the military coup. She is safe and in an neighboring country now. Please pray that everything will go well, with my friend. And the rest of the country.


Wikipedia let me know that the mammoths got wiped out by an ice age, called the Quaternary Extinction Event. It´s all eschatology to me. Whatever you believe about "the prehistoric", there is a good chance a illustrator has earned some money on of all those pictures of dinosaurs and big woolly mammals.

This is the BBC-report of the Military coup in Mali.

No comments: