Saturday, April 7, 2012

Drawing Diary: 5 and 6 April


5 April: 
I agreed that I was going to have the "fire-phone" during the easter-time. This means I have to be around all the time, in case the fire-alarm goes off here. Again, I said yes too quickly before I considered the consequences.

6 April: 
After dinner the "Grimerud-youth" went looking for a copy of the movie "The Passion of the Christ" with english subtitles. After all, today is Good Friday. When they ran out of options, I suggested that they could watch the first Narnia movie (someone else suggested "The Matrix). Instead they went to watched TV together, I read "Tommysaurus Rex" by Doug TenNapel, which is kind of an easter story.

The building on the left picture is the main building of our YWAM-base Grimerud. This is what I found about why Dalmation dogs are connected with the fire-brigades in some countries.
The picture to the right is form the Graphic Novel: Tommysaurus Rex.

Making the diary, gets me around too many bits of interesting information. Details and stories are so fun. I am getting headaches at times to process and relate to all of it, and make it into one story.
The last of the four Gospels ends with this clever thought: Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. (John 21:25 ESV)

No comments: