Monday, June 4, 2012

Drawing Diary: 2 and 3 June


2 June: Jane Eyre
I sat in a a corner-couch, with the girls,
and watched a very atmopheric Jane Eyre (2011 version).

3 June: Growing a little bolder
I skipped church. Another talk with my good friend Christina did a lot to compensate.
I feel her concerns come from the core of her heart, and go quickly to where mine is.
Writing an entry here is difficult, so many question came up, and so much was left unanswered.
We did not talk to "fix things", but to listen to each-other. And hear the other say what we already knew.

In the end the questions remain, but seem a little smaller.
Our hearts grow a little bolder when we know we are not alone. 

I have to keep reminding myself to make pictures that do not exist,
rather than redrawing something we have all seen before.

No comments: