Monday, August 13, 2012

Drawing Diary: 11 and 12 August


11 August: Pancakes and puzzles
I again made apple-raisin-cinnamon pancakes for myself. Right after we had a family make brazilian food for us, an I got a bite of that as well. We finished with going through some of the puzzle books I had taken from my office to the house that day.

12 August: Bolt, not the athlete.
Instead of watching the closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympics, I watched the animation movie Bolt (2008) together two other people. I was a bit surprised by the realism and the disillusioning nature of the movie. Quite different from what I had expect. But good.


I finished listening to "The Princess and the Goblin" by George MacDonald. In the maze you have to guide the princess and Curdie safely out of the cave, and don´t run into any of the goblins, or their pets. (When I had finished the puzzle I saw that there were three ways out, rather than one, oops)

Here are a few good animation pages for Bolt and many other movies. If you are interested.

No comments: