Saturday, September 8, 2012

Drawing Diary: 6 and 7 September


6 September: Something, I think
Many things happened today, there was one specific thing I was going to write and draw about. But then I forgot.

7 September: Fifteen seconds to warm your saws
After work and rice-porrige, me and 6 other guys went to this Stihl Timbersports event in Lillehammer. 24 countries represented in 12 teams, and it was a lot of fun to watch this two day marketing gig. What I like the best was to see the positive community these events are for the young choppers.


Before the show they spoke of this champ who died at a similar event last year.
I had to think of some of my teachers back at the forestry school, where I used to study.

Here are is a good blog-post about how important machines and machinists can be to a little child´s imagination.
And here is a nice movie, dunno, about camping and hunting and outdoor things. A very good story, for men and boys.

No comments: