Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Drawing Diary: 9 and 10 December


9 December: Slow
Sunday, and I had a very slow day. Cuz someone else was still using my office, I used a few hours to get my own laptop updated and fixed. Good to get that out of the way, It has been about five years since I used this laptop extensively. The screen has started to revolt. Here is another Calvin and Hobbes drawing. It´s just cheap copying fun.

10 December: Eg likar Bibelen på nynorsk
Most Norwegians don´t know this, but norway has four official languages: Bokmål, Nynorsk, Sami and Kven. Plus another few. My Norwegian bible is in Bokmål, and I hit a number of old and difficult words in this translation. I was working with a text from Jonah chapter 4. I forgot what I was looking for, but I remember it really helped to read it in the nynorsk translation. I am happy with the nynorsk translation, not because it is nynorsk, but because it helps me understand and explain the bible better.


Ålright, this might look like fun, but I am actually just copying images from other well established artists. I hope the pictures got you to want to read the little text entry. That´s all I am asking.

No comments: