Saturday, January 12, 2013

Poster: Vilde i Vinterland

Here´s a poster I got to make for the christmas-musical "Vilde i Vinterland",
the show was performed in Trysil last christmas.


Here´s one of the few illustration I got to do besides the diary-drawings last year.
It was a lot of fun to work on. I started to color the picture digitally, but just couldn´t get the right feel with it. So, I reprinted the line-work on good drawing paper, and colored it with watercolor instead.

Down here are a few sketches and the original watercolor artwork.





After I scanned the painting I changed the color of the red scarf,
and put a glow on Rudolph´s red nose. 

2 comments:

Marianne Leonora said...

kjempefine tegninger!!!!

Unknown said...

Takk, hun som bestillte det var óg veldig fornøyd. Og jeg selv óg. Hadde ønske å ha et mønster i blåfargen bak tegningen, men rakk det ikke.