Thursday, May 2, 2013

Mixable Week 17: BAAA


My neighbor found a sheep in his room when he came home on sundayevening. A pregnant sheep. His colleagues had used a few hours

to prepare this prank, the whole room had been cleared and a tarp was spread on the floor. This in case the sheep was going to poo some pellets. 


Just to say, the sheep didn´t get hurt, she only got a bit stressed. After the fun was over and everyone had their laugh, the pranksters cleaned the whole thing up and put the room back to normal. And then they went for coffee.


One week until we start again with Mot Målet, so we had some time 

to install new software on my work-computer. I upgraded from OS X 10.5 to OS X 10.6 (Snow leopard). Just after upgrading, I thought I should cleanup in my font-library too, but that was a bit mow delicate process. 



Besides updating the computer, we have got the new issue of our magazine in the mail.
Click here to read it online, and see where in the mag this shows up:

No comments: