Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mixable week 26: A map for the blind


This tuesday was the last day Café UNO was open before the summer-vacation. Again, Lasse – who is almost blind – came by and we got talking about all different kind of things. At one point I told him that I was from the Netherlands, and he asked me where the Netherlands were. First I wanted

to suggested him to imagine a map of Europe, but that would not have worked since he had probably never seen a map before. So I told him how to get there: Drive through Denmark, keep driving a few hours south, then the Netherlands are to the west.



This was the last week before the summer, and we said goodbye to many friends that are ending their work here at Grimerud. As a goodbye thing, we sat up in the lounge

to watch "Les Miserables" on a big screen, the musical version, I liked it a lot, more than I thought I would.


It´s vacation time now, I´m spending my time between drawing and reading my bible and relaxing. Next week, we will start again with our work on a new DTS-magazine, and another issue of our magazine Mot Målet.

Enjoy your summer.

No comments: