Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fjøsnisse


The norwegian "Fjøsnisse",
the gnomes/elves that live in the barn and help to take care of the livestock.


I´m really enjoying my time at the farm. So much milk, so much muck.
The first two weeks were a very steep learning-curve. Early mornings and late evenings.
Now that I´ve got things under control a but more, I´ve got time to think of all the things I want to do in the new year. Dreaming, wishing, planning.

I did not get time to color the drawing yet, I hope to do that later.
It´s bedtime now. Bye bye.


Feeding the newborn calf with a bottle,
this was my reference-photo for the drawing.
 



The farm
 


The little red mini-loader we use to feed the cows
 


I was in a traffick-accident last thursday.
It was very slippery, and the car I sat in slid off the road.
It landed one meter down the road on it´s left side.
Thank God that of us got hurt, but the car is a bit of a wreck.
 

No comments: