Thursday, March 13, 2014

The last supper: Remember me …


… remember me


Plan B

For our YWAM Magazine, I was going to write an article about how to read and understand the bible in the way it was intended. After having followed a the week of teaching about this subject, I thought I would have enough yarn to spin an article. But no.
Now I am back on plan B, which is making a "children´s page" about one bible-story. That I can do.
So, now in-between everything else, I am working on a spread about the last supper. I thought that would be fitting, since the magazine be in the people´s mailboxes just before Easter.
The "how to read the bible-article" will have to wait for a later issue of the our magazine.

I gave in, I´m on Pinterest. I´ve uploaded last year´s drawings for this blog and a few other things. Follow me if you like.

No comments: