Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Travel-time doodles




Doodles from the delayed train-ride that make miss my fight on sunday.



People at the airport.


More people at the airport.


I'm back in the Netherlands now for a few weeks of summer-vacation. I meant to fly down on sunday, but the 45 minute trainn-ride got delayed with an extra 30 minutes. So, when I did finally got to the airport,the only thing I could do was to rebook my ticket to the next day, and stay in Norway for one more night.
On monday, I made sure I was at the airport in good time, and most of that timeI spent drawing the people walking and standing around. The best of these drawings I kept, the others got erased.

Next weekend we will celebrate my parent's wedding anniversary with all the uncles, aunts and cousins. Some of them, I have not seen in a very long time.
Otherwise, I spend my time cycling around the area, stocking up on art-supplies, visiting the dentist and playing video-games.


I'm back in Gramsbergen for a weeks,
This is the house where I was born.


No comments: