Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Girl on swing


Girl on swing. A picture I have been working on this week.
I´ve changed the colour of her dress for the "real" picture.
 


It has been summery hot here in Norway in the last week. But I am not complaining. I´ve mostly been busy working on pictures for the program about Norwegian folksongs. Working later and later each day. The pictures for the songs are turning up very different from each other, but that´s only fun. Three of them are finished already, but I´m not going to show them to you right now.

While bent over my drawing desk, I´ve been listening to many episodes of a podcast called "Make it then tell everybody", where cartoonists, comic artists and illustrators talk about their work.


A picture for a lullaby. Since the pictures are for folksongs,
they are all in a traditional Norwegian setting.


No comments: