Thursday, August 21, 2014

Sketches: Out in the rain


Dancing in the rain



Running in the rain

Some sketches for the title of the TV-program I have been illustrating for. The recordings were this week, and I heard they went pretty well. The illustrations had been turned in already, and the TV-producer was very happy with them, it set a high standard for the rest of the program.
Since I´ve got this new sketchbook, I´ve been doing more sketches without ink-lines. I´ve seen a lot of really nice watercolour illustration without ink-lines that I really loved, and I wanted to see if I could make the same.

For YWAM´s communication department, we have started to work on the new issue again, but I am not yet doing the layout for it. These weeks, I´ll hope to finish most of the work for a bible-study magazine about Jonah.

No comments: