Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2015: Happy new year


Happy New Year!


Christmas went by quiet and quick, I spent christmas eve with the same family I have celebrated with twice before. Right now, at Grimerud, we are running a new year´s festival, and I´m helping out in the kitchen.
In-between the kitchen-shifts and some night-watches for the festival, I´m finishing all the pencil-drawings for a book for teenagers about love and relationships.

Never a dull moment

Can´t believe that it´s only a few weeks away that I will be going to London for three months. I am really looking forward to all of it, It´s going to be good.
For the last years at Grimerud, I have been working with the same people, doing the same things, doing my best to do what I do best. But this year, much of that is going to change too, because the editor of our magazine, will be finishing her time with YWAM. I have been working with her for four years. This transition will probably happen already in the first months of this year, while I am away to the UK.
In other words, I don´t know who is going to be my «boss» when I come back here in spring.

And on top of that, with all the change happening at the office, I also hope to have one or two exhibitions with my drawings in town in the next year. But I might have to let that wait if things are going to end up too busy.


Happy New Year!
Thank you for having followed me in the last one, God bless you in the next.



Grimerud just kept on getting whiter and whiter after christmas.



Snow-covered everything, and temperatures down to -20.


And that´s how far you can see to the other side of the lake.

No comments: