Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Studio to Street: The ending (finished, not perfect)



Sketching in Prague
Photo: Carrie Hardy


Spontaneous street-art on walls in Milan
Photo: Carrie Hardy


Group street-art on the square in Vienna.
Photo: Carrie Hardy 

We are back in London, and at the moment we are in full swing with the preparations for the final exhibition that we are going to have in the church in Notting Hill tomorrow. I think that it´s the first time that I am actually being part of an arts exhibition.

On the photo´s above you can see some of the street-art we have been doing in the last four weeks. Besides making drawings and paintings, we also did a lot of singing, praying and walking. In fact, we did so much walking, that my legs still are hurting.


Group song in Milan.
Photo: Carrie Hardy 

The Arts Internship finishes tomorrow, and on friday I fly back to Norway. I will write posts later about the exhibition and Arts Internship as a whole.

Below are a few peeks of what I have been working on today:




No comments: