Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Inktober 2016, part two


This month is almost over, and with a little delay I´ve finished the important part of my Inktober project for this year: the wedding vows that we have given each other. Above here are the eight lines of Marina´s vows to me.

I feel so much loved by the commitment and love that Marina is showing me.



Last Sunday I turned 35, and we celebrated with balloons, cake, singing and gifts.

Life goes on at Grimerud, we are back to our regular commitments here after the "Harvest Feast" we have had last week. This was a week where we all layed down our work for some days to look back on what has happened in the last year, and share about what we hope to see happen in the future.
One of the things we talked about during these days was the "Bible to All" campaign in our region. We are planning to offer a bible to all the thousands of homes in our county.

No comments: