Tuesday, May 10, 2011

De laatste week voor het kinderblad / The final week for the children´s magazine

This is going to be on the cover for the children´s magazine that I´m working on.
Do as it says in the picture, put on your seatbelt and keep you arms and legs inside the vehicle.
And this is the sketch. I am pretty happy with it, as I don´t draw cars so often.
The color has been done digitally.

Nog een week en dan sturen we het kinderblad naar de printer. Zoals het er nu uit ziet ben ik er erg blij mee. Dat de tekening van de auto er zo goed uit kwam wat ik zelf behoorlijk verrast over. Het is niet zo vaak dat ik auto´s teken, en ik voel niet altijd dat het gaat zoals ik het wil.
Nu heb ik nog een drukke week voor de boeg, er is nog veel dat gedaan moet worden.

One week to go before we are going to send the children´s magazine to the printer. As it is starting to look now, I am pretty happy with it. I am quite surprised that the drawing for the cover page turned out so well. I don´t so confident at drawing cars.
There are still a lot of things to do, and I will have a busy week ahead.

No comments: