Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Drawing Diary: 22 and 23 January 2012

22 January: Baby-call with dream interpretation.
A lunch I sat with a mother and her daughter, and they had to watch a baby-call with a funny display. We started to imagine how it would be if there would be baby-calls that would give an interpretation of the child´s dream on the display. I believe every mother would have loved that.

23 January: Joachim is leaving.
He has been the caretaker here at Grimerud for about a year, on wednesday he is moving to another place. We had a goodbye party for him today where we thanked him and told him how much we appreciated him. I will not miss the noise of his blender in the kitchen (which is next to my room). He said he will not miss my alarm-clock going off in the house randomly at noon-time. Fair is fair.
I am going to miss his positive attitude and jokes around the house.

No comments: