Friday, October 26, 2012

Drawing Diary: 24 and 25 October


24 October: For a time like this
I'd say that my homechurch is making good use of my time back in the Netherlands. I got asked to make a few activities/color-in pages for sunday school next sunday, that is not at all a big thing. I don't get to do this enough, not even for my work. This time it's going to be about Mordekai and Ester. I have an idea.

25 October: A visit
It still takes up quite some hours to figure out how to make those activities for the sunday-scool, but now they are done. In the evening, someone from my church came by. We talked about being a christian, and about how we want our lives to show what God means for us. I have always kinda looked up to this man, and now he wanted to chat with me about these things.


So, this is the fountain pen ink I squeezed out of thirty cartridges a couple of days ago. It's a lot brighter blue than the really onld ink I used for my entries on the 14th and 15th.
I drew an Esther and Mordecai for the sunday-school. Here are some practice drawings, more or less with Esmeralda (from The Hunchback of the Notre Dame) as reference.
Once I get back to Norway, I will do a post about all the special little things I made for the different people her in the Netherlands.

No comments: