Monday, October 29, 2012

Drawing Diary: 26 and 27 October



26 October: Oh, rats
Today me and my dad drove two hours to move my sister back home.
She and all her stuff and her five rats.

27 October: This bullet 's through the church
I cycled to Coevorden in the afternoon, not expecting such a fierce wind on this sunny day. I bought myself a pile of new art-supplies. Stepping into an art supply stores is a treat in itself. I walked out with a big black hardcover A4 sketchbook, and aqaurelle colored pencils. That will be for next year's diary project, I will try to capture every week in big illustations. I cycled back through Germany, where I was somewhat shielded from the fierce winds.
 

For next year I will be continueing this diary thing, it's monsterish good fun and practice. But it's going to be different, of course. I hope you have enjoyed my entries so long for this year. Once I get back to Norway I hope to start scanning all the pages so I can publish this whole book before the summer.
Already tomorrow, I am flying back to Norway, so this is probably going to be the last diary-entry post from the Netherlands for this year. I might be back in the Netherlands for Christmas, but I don't think so.

You like Ratatoille: here is some concept artwork.

No comments: