Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Drawing Diary: 31 December



Despite being tired from the kitchen-work, I ended the year in a very good way. more than hundred and fifty gathered together in our barn, to thank God together for our last year with Him and with each-other. This was a party, rather than a church-service. We sang, prayed and danced until over 02:00. Grimerud is a good place to be, I am happy for all the people that live and work here, and for my family in the Netherlands.

My closing quote is from 3. John 13+14:
I have much to write you, but I do not want to do so with pen and ink.
I hope to see you soon, and we will talk face to face.


Happy New Year everyone!

Final diary-entry. We made it through the year!
At first I didn´t know whether I was going to make it,
and then I didn´t know how I was going to make it.
In the end I just "made time" to "make it happen".
In 2013, I will do a weekly thing, and hope that will be more enjoyable.

I started reading through the whole diary on new-years eve, and had to stop around mid-May. By that time I had a whole page of notes. I am planning to write a few posts about my take-aways from this crazy project.

No comments: