Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Treasure Island


The days are getting shorter and today it snowed a little, soon I have been here for three months. I am nearing the end of my three month trail period and in the beginning of December I will have a evaluation talk with the base people. I already had a evaluation talk with Chris last week and he was very happy having me on the team, and satisfied with my work.

Currently on my drawing table is the Treasue Island Game, of which you can see some sketches here. Today I started to work on the definite version, which will be used for the shows when we travel to different places. I wanna make the island in such a way that we can use it as a game aswell, somehow. I like to make games, and started working on one last week, I'll tell you more when I worked some more at it.

I have been tired quite often these last weeks, I think it is because of the winter weather. I went to bed 19:00 yesterday.

No comments: