Sunday, February 19, 2012

Drawing Diary: 17 and 18 February 2012

17 February: Run - Eat - Sleep - Run - Sleep
Today was a crazy busy day at the office, making Mot Målet, our YWAM Norway magazine. The final deadlines are i sight, and I was not done until 23:00, way too late. A one hour nap, a shower and a good coffee talk with Audun, really help to unwind in days like these. I have not spent a lot of time with God, :( Yet, He is eternally faithful and good to me every day.

18 February: Make a difference and you will get shot at.
Today I was at a thing called: "En kunstner i Guds rike", which is a seminar for christian artists. My main reason to go there was to spend time with someone that I am working together with on a book-project. And that was just do good. The devil clearly did not want me to be there, as I felt a very strange unwillingness inside of me ever since yesterday when I decided to go and signed up, until today when I stepped out of the train in Oslo.

Willy Pogány made some relly cool "Lohengrin, Knight of the Swan" illustrations for Richard Wagner´s drama.

No comments: