Friday, February 24, 2012

Drawing Diary: 21 and 22 February 2012

21 February: There were very few kids at the café today. With one of them, I talked about gaming and being in a band. There is a lot I could say about gaming in general, positive and negative. In the end, I would like to see and hear that individual person and talk specifically about he is doing. For example, why Final Fantasy is an orphan-game and taking time to become a good bass-player.

22 February: He minds the stars
This evening I walked in a little distance under the mild night-sky with some friends and a 5-year old, we looked at the stars, I pointed at one star and asked her what she tough the name of the star was. And then maybe if there would be a star with her name. Who gets to name the stars anyway, at moments like this, the Dutch hymn of Psalms 8 starts singing in my head.

The yellow chicken bird all the way to the left is a Chocobo.

Here is the old + very old text of the Dutch hymn, people don´t write like this anymore.

Some of the pages for my diary can be written "in the moment", other times I need more than one day to reflect over what has happened. Choosing and writing one thing every day, can be quite an intense thing. I am graceful with myself here, it´s the story that is important.

No comments: