Friday, October 12, 2012

Drawing Diary: 10 and 11 October


 10 October: The valiant little tailor strikes again
I flew to the netherlands today, to be in the wedding of a good friend tomorrow. I am not a suit-and-tie person, and was very surprised to find an alright suit in my closet, one that I had never seen before. I don't remember getting this suit, nor that I had put in my closet. Thank you mister valiant little tailor, this suit suits me very well.

11 October: Albert en Nelleke
We had God-given good weather at my good friend's wedding today. I have known her since our study time, and have always kept up our long distance friendship. It was a little weird at times to be such an outsider at her wedding, but we all enjoyed the day. Here is a picture of the happy couple.

Okay, so the drawing of my friends is not from the wedding, you got that. I had not taken any pictures during the wedding, that I could use as a reference.

No comments: